Submit Your Entry
Entries and supporting materials must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 5, 2018. You may submit as many entries as you like. Please follow these instructions when entering your campaign(s):
- Fill out the form on this page, and upload your entry form, brief of effectiveness and supporting materials. The brief and any supporting materials should be saved as PDFs, maximum size of 10MB. (For larger file sizes, please contact email@example.com for instructions.) Please format entries so that they can be printed on pages no larger than 8.5 inches by 11 inches. If you are including images with your submission, please provide them as JPGs or high resolution PDFs. If you are including a video or audio file with your submission, please include a link to the multimedia file(s) in your brief.
- Submit your payment online here:
AMA and PRSA Members: $75.00
or by check payable to NYCRAMA/MARCOM and mail to the New York Capital Region Chapter of the American Marketing Association, MARCOM Committee, P.O. Box 13145, Albany, N.Y. 12212-3145. If you are making one payment for multiple submissions, please indicate what campaigns your payment covers.
Campaign or Project Write-Up
The campaign or project write-up is critical to the judges’ choice of finalists. It should be a clear, concise description of the work that was done and any notable results. For campaigns, we ask you to please describe the campaign research, planning, strategy, execution and results. For tactical project work, we ask you to please describe the work that was done including research, planning, strategy, execution and results (where applicable). The write-up should not exceed two pages. Campaign entries will be judged on the following criteria: planning and strategy, execution, and results. Tactical project entries will be judged on quality, creativity and resourcefulness. Communications and marketing professionals from the American Marketing Association Baltimore and the Public Relations Society of America Santa Fe Chapter will serve as this year’s judges, reviewing entries and determining winners in a variety of categories. Please include the following in your brief of effectiveness:
- CAMPAIGN/PROJECT TITLE
- SITUATION YOU WERE ADDRESSING
- TARGET AUDIENCE
- TACTICS OR STRATEGIES
- RESULTS ACHIEVED (where applicable)
- NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE INDIVIDUAL SUBMITTING THE ENTRY
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION FOR WHOM THE CAMPAIGN/PROJECT WAS CREATED
Entries must be submitted online at crmarcomawards.com by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 5, 2018
AMA and PRSA members: $75 per entry
Non-members: $100 per entry
Submit your payment online at crmarcomawards.com or by check payable to NYCRAMA/MARCOM and send to:
NYCRAMA MARCOM Committee
P.O. Box 13145
Albany, N.Y. 12212-3145
Registration is currently closed.